- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
Sunflower oil is made from pressing sunflower seeds and extracting the oil. It's usually…
- 1 onion, chopped
Onions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia…
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 2 potatoes, cut into small cubes
The world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of…
- 2 tbsp mild curry paste
- 500g tomato passata (or whizz up a 400g can plum tomatoes with 100ml water until smooth)
- 200g fine green beans
- 150g pot natural yogurt (use full-fat to avoid curdling)
- plain rice or naan bread, to serve
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion and chicken together over a medium heat for 5 mins until the onion is soft.
Add the potatoes, curry paste and passata, bring to the boil, then cover and gently simmer for 15 mins. Add the beans and a splash of water and cook for 10-15 mins more until all the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the heat and stir in the yogurt. Serve with rice or naan.