Chicken & pistachio salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon , zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 large skinless cooked chicken breast fillet
- 40g mixed olives , halved
- 40g sundried tomatoes
- small bunch basil , chopped
- 3 Little Gem lettuces , leaves separated
- 30g pistachios , roughly chopped and toasted
- STEP 1
Bring a large pan of water to a simmer. Add the eggs and cook gently for 7 mins. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl of cold water. Once cooled, carefully peel off the shell and slice each egg in half.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, whisk the oil with the lemon zest, juice and yogurt, and season well. Shred the chicken and toss with the olives, sundried tomatoes, basil and lettuce. Pour in the dressing, season and toss together.
- STEP 3
Divide the salad between two bowls and top with the egg halves and pistachios.