Chicken & chickpea salad with curry yogurt dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 chicken breasts
- 200ml 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- juice ½ lemon
- small handful mint leaves, most chopped
- 400g can chickpea , drained and rinsed
- 100g cherry tomato , quartered
- 1 small red onion , chopped
- 1 tbsp peanut , crushed
- STEP 1
Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the chicken breasts and some salt, then put on the lid. Turn off the heat and leave for 15 mins until cooked through. Drain, then shred the chicken.
- STEP 2
In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, curry powder, lemon juice, chopped mint and some seasoning.
- STEP 3
Toss the chicken and chickpeas with half the dressing, and season. Arrange on 2 plates and scatter over the tomatoes, onion, remaining mint and peanuts. Drizzle any extra dressing over the top.