Cajun turkey wraps with sweetcorn salsa
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice mix
- 4 turkey breast steaks (about 500g/1lb 2oz in total)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 330g can sweetcorn , rinsed and drained
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- zest and juice ½ lime
- 8 flour tortillas
- 150ml pot soured cream and salad leaves, to serve
- STEP 1
Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over the turkey. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the turkey and fry for 4 mins on each side until cooked through. Rest for 2 mins before thinly slicing.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, mix the sweetcorn with the chilli, lime zest and juice to make the salsa. Set aside until ready to serve.
- STEP 3
Warm the tortillas following pack instructions. To serve, assemble each wrap by spreading with a little soured cream, if liked, then pile on some sliced turkey and add a spoonful of salsa. Roll up and serve with crisp salad leaves.