- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- small bunch mint, chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- small bunch parsley, chopped
One of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and…
- zest and juice ½ lemon
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 200g pack radish, trimmed and thinly sliced
The root of a member of the mustard family, radishes have a peppery flavour and a crisp, crunchy…
- ½ large cucumber, seeds removed and sliced into half moons
In a large bowl, garlic, parsley, mint, lemon juice and zest and olive oil with some seasoning to make a dressing.
Add butter beans, radishes and cucumber then mix the dressing through the salad.