Butter bean, cucumber & radish salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 3
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- small bunch mint , chopped
- small bunch parsley , chopped
- zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans , drained and rinsed
- 200g pack radish , trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ large cucumber , seeds removed and sliced into half moons
- STEP 1
In a large bowl, garlic, parsley, mint, lemon juice and zest and olive oil with some seasoning to make a dressing.
- STEP 2
Add butter beans, radishes and cucumber then mix the dressing through the salad.