All-in-one chicken, squash & new potato casserole
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- ¼ small butternut squash , peeled and diced (200g approx)
- 8 small new potatoes
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 600ml chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 175g prepared French beans , courgette or broccoli
- 25g pitted green olives in brine, drained
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Put the butternut squash, potatoes, ground coriander, thyme, stock and garlic into a flameproof casserole. Season and bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
- STEP 2
Tuck in the chicken breasts making sure that they are submerged. Cover and transfer to oven for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Lift out chicken and veg, set aside and keep warm, then boil the stock until reduced by half. Add the beans and olives, simmer until cooked. Season and serve.