- 1 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 200g turkey breast steak, cut into strips
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
Sometimes called bell peppers or capsicums, these sweet, mild peppers come in variety of colours…
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- handful coriander leaves
- 2 wholemeal pitta breads, toasted and halved to form pockets
- 2 tbsp soured cream
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the turkey and chilli flakes for 5-6 mins. Add the peppers and spring onions and stir-fry until the turkey is cooked but the peppers still have crunch. Season.
Divide the avocado and coriander between the pitta halves, then spoon in the turkey and pepper mix. Add a dollop of soured cream to each and serve straight away.