Member recipe by tiffanycala
ServingsServes 1 - 12
This is one of my favorite side dishes and always my favorite at any party! This dish is super quick easy to make and tastes delicious !
- 6 Eggs
- 1 heaped tablespoon Mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 heaped teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder to garnish the eggs
- Boil the eggs.Bring water to a boil and add the eggs.Cook for 12 minutes( water should cover eggs)
- Place the eggs in ice bath or simply cold water and let chill 5 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice lengthwise. Scoop yolks in separate bowl and place the eggs whites on extra plate.
- Add all the other ingredients (except paprika powder) to the yolks and mix until creamy.
- Scoop mixture into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika powder and enjoy ! - to make it look extra nice you can use a pastry bag to fill the eggs.