Member recipe by cookwithanna
Because last week-end was Mother's day, I've decided to make this recipe for my Fiancee's Mum. It is her favorite recipe. And this is the result, I even got a slice.
- - 230g dried powder milk
- - 70g butter
- - 150g caster sugar
- - 20g hot chocolate powder
- - 20g cocoa
- - 150ml warm water
- - a medium sweet pastry case(or two small ones)
- In a bowl mix the butter with the caster sugar until smooth.
- On top of this cream add the hot chocolate powder and cocoa, then mix everything together.
- In a separate bowl mix the dried powder milk and the water, then add the cocoa mixture.
- Pour the cream in the pastry case and put it in the fridge over night.
- Cut the cake in slices and it's ready to serve.