Tangy Crab Fried Rice
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It White Crab
- 1 Red Chili, finely sliced
- 4 Spring Onions, shredded
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, sliced
- 1 Lime, zest and juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon of root Ginger
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 handfuls of Frozen Peas, defrosted
- 150g of Basmati Rice, roughly chopped
- 1 Medium Pak Choi, roughly chopped
- 1 Handful of Basil
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan until.
- Add the chili, spring onion, garlic and ginger and fry until fragrant.
- Add the rice, peas, egg, crab and pak choi then warm through for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the basil and lime.
- Spoon immediately into a bowl and garnish with a little basil and spring onion.