Member recipe by bakingchef15
- 4oz short crust pastry
- 4oz streaky bacon
- 3oz cheese, grated
- 2 medium eggs
- 150ml 1/4 pint milk
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 190c, 375f, Gas mark 5. Line a 18cm (7inch) flan dish or sandwich tin with pastry.
- Fry bacon lightly, then cool.
- Place half the cheese in the pastry case and cover with bacon.
- Beat the eggs and milk together, season and pour over cheese and bacon. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 40 min until set and golden brown.