- half ready-made aromatic crispy duck (from the supermarket)
Rich and full of flavour, duck meat is extremely nutritious, with high levels of protein, B…
- 100ml hoisin sauce, plus extra for serving
- pack of 12 mini bread rolls
- ¼ cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 spring onion, shredded lengthways
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 100g fresh pineapple chunks, thinly sliced
With its tuft of spiky, dusty green leaves and cross-hatched, golden orange skin, the pineapple…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Cook the duck following pack instructions. When it’s almost cooked, warm the sachet of sauce from the duck pack with the hoisin sauce. Split the buns and warm or toast, if you like.
Finely shred the duck and skin from the bones using 2 forks. Mix with the hoisin sauce and divide between the rolls. Serve with extra hoisin sauce, the cucumber slices, spring onions and pineapple.