- 200g puy lentils (or use 2 x 250g packs pre-cooked lentils)
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard (or gluten-free alternative)
- 1½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300g pack cooked beetroot (not in vinegar), sliced
A favourite in 1970's British salads (served cooked and pickled in vinegar), beetroot is a…
- large handful tarragon, roughly chopped
A popular and versatile herb, tarragon has an intense flavour that's a unique mix of sweet…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
If not using pre-cooked lentils, cook the lentils following pack instructions, drain and leave to cool. Meanwhile, combine the mustard, oil and some seasoning to make a dressing.
Tip the lentils into a bowl, pour over the dressing and mix well. Stir through the beetroot, tarragon and some seasoning, then serve.