- 1 large flour tortilla wrap (look for Mission Deli wraps)
In Spain, a tortilla is a kind of omelette, with ingredients added - frequently sliced cooked…
- handful leftover chicken, shredded
Chicken's many plus points - its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it…
- 4 tbsp drained black beans or kidney beans
- 4 slices pickled jalapeño pepper (or a good splash Tabasco)
A member of the capsicum family, jalapeño chillies range from moderately to very hot.…
- 3 cherry tomato, halved
- handful rocket or spinach leaves
Rocket is a very 'English' leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. It…
- 2 tbsp spicy salsa from a jar
Warm the tortilla in the microwave for 10 secs; this will soften it and makes it easier to roll. Place the chicken and beans along the middle. Season, then spoon over the salsa and scatter with peppers or Tabasco. Lay the tomatoes and leaves on top. Bring the bottom of the tortilla up over the filling. Fold the sides in, then roll into a tight wrap. Pack up tightly to keep it together.
Spicy houmous wrap
For another great wrap idea, try houmous, shredded carrot and chopped red pepper with lettuce and a dollop of harissa.