Fried Ice Cream in puff pastry
Member recipe by sandeea
Cold creamy vanilla ice cream wrapped into a layer of crispy fried puff pastry
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 scoops vanilla ice
- sunflower oil
- Roll out the pastry to a thickness of 5mm, and cut into 4 rectangles
- Place a ball of ice cream in two of the rectangles, and top them with the other two rectangles.
- Seal pressing with your finger tips, and freeze for 20 minutes
- Preheat the oil in a deep pan, and fry the puff pastry until golden
- Remove from the pan and place in paper towel plate to avoid excess oil. Serve inmediately with hot chocolate sauce, berries, as you prefer
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…