- 300g dried tagliatelle
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 x 260g cans tuna in extra virgin olive oil, drained
A member of the mackerel family, tuna are mainly found in the world's warmer oceans. They…
- a handful of rocket, plus a little extra to garnish
Rocket is a very 'English' leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. It…
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in another large pan, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Put the drained tuna in a bowl. Lightly mash with a fork and add to the garlic in the pan, then add the rocket. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and stir in the lemon zest and juice.
Drain the pasta and add to the tuna mixture. Mix well together and serve immediately, drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil and garnished with extra rocket.