- 250g pack cherry tomato, sliced or quartered
- 2 tbsp finely chopped jalapeños
- small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime, plus halves to serve
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cooked chicken breast, torn into bite-sized shreds
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- handful tortilla chips, broken up a little
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Put the cherry tomatoes, jalapeños, coriander, lime juice, onion and oil in a large bowl with some seasoning.
Pop the remaining ingredients, except the tortilla chips, on top of the dressing. Gently mix the salad together to coat.
Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top and serve immediately with lime halves.