Marshmallow Fluff Ice Cream
Member recipe by marshmallowfluff1
With summer just around the corner, this is the perfect recipe to get you through the warmer months! The smooth, creamy Marshmallow Fluff Strawberry and Vanilla Ice Cream is great for garden parties and for treating the kids!
- 250ml whole milk
- 250ml double cream
- 1/2 tub Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 tub Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff
- 4 egg yolks
- 125g caster sugar
- Begin by gently heating the milk and cream together in a saucepan. Bring the mixture almost to the boil then add both flavours of Vanilla and Strawberry Fluff and stir until melted.
- Beat the 4 egg yolks together with the caster sugar until pale and creamy.
- Pour the cream mixture over the egg yolks and sugar. Stir until combined. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan.
- Heat the custard-like mixture over a moderate heat, stirring almost continuously until it starts to thicken and thinly coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a bowl then leave to cool.
- Once cool place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes before churning in an ice cream maker until almost frozen.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container with a lid. Freeze until required.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…