Marshmallow Fluff Cupcake
Member recipe by marshmallowfluff1
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cakes
We're a nation of cupcake lovers, so to keep your cake addiction at bay, try treating yourself and your friends to the light and dreamy Ultimate Marshmallow Fluff Cupcake!
- Marshmallow Fluff cupcakes:
- 175g unsalted butter, softened
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- 175g self raising flour, sifted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Marshmallow Fluff butter cream frosting:
- 150g butter, softened
- 300g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 200g Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F/180C/Gas 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with paper cases.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Gradually add in the eggs until just combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff and gently fold in the flour, then milk and vanilla extract.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until well risen and springy to the touch then cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the Marshmallow Fluff butter cream frosting, beat together the softened butter, icing sugar and milk until smooth.
- Gradually add the Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff large spoonfuls at a time, until all is incorporated.
- Transfer the frosting into a piping bag with a large nozzle and pipe in swirls over the cooled cupcakes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…