Waffle Berry Pudding
Member recipe by saracrawford
- 2 x 240g pack of waffles
- 150g white chocolate (chopped)
- 600g frozen raspberries
- 55g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 500ml sour cream or creme fraiche
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Vanilla ice cream to serve (optional!!)
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place half the waffles in a deep microwaveable dish and sprinkle half the chopped white chocolate and half the raspberries - repeat layers. Place in microwave on high for 3 minutes (or until raspberries have defrosted)
- Combine sugar and flour in a bowl. Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla essence. Whisk and spoon evenly over top of raspberries
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set in centre. Cool for 10 minutes, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with ice cream if desired.
- Equally yummy served cold the next day!!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…