White chocolate liqueur
Member recipe by xandra27
A great liqueur that is easy to make and once you try it you will definitely make it over and over again. Everyone loves it!
- 1 l milk
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 100 g white chocolate
- 200 g white chocolate spread
- 40 g instant vanilla pudding
- 15 g bourbon vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 400 ml rum
- Put milk and whipping cream in a pot, leaving some of it to be mixed with dry ingredients.
- Mix together the dry ingredients; instant vanilla pudding, bourbon vanilla and sugar; pour in some milk and combine them stirring.
- Now add the mixture to the rest of the milk in the pot, mixing it all together, adding white chocolate and white chocolate spread. Keep stirring.
- After you bring it to boil take from the heat and add rum. Let it cool down, stirring occasioanlly. Keep it in the fridge.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…