- 100g fine rice noodle
- ½ courgette, coarsely grated
The courgette is a variety of cucurtbit, which means it's from the same family as cucumber,…
- 100g fresh white crabmeat
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4 spring onion, thinly sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- handful coriander leaves
- handful mint leaves, torn if large
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
For the dressing
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl, taste and add seasoning, if you like. Cover the noodles in freshly boiled water and let soak for 5 mins, then drain, rinse under the cold tap and add to the bowl with the dressing. Stir through the courgette and leave to cool completely.
Mix through the crabmeat and the rest of the ingredients. Using clean hands, pile onto plates, drizzling with any leftover dressing from the bowl. Serve with lime wedges.