Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Vegan Pasta Dough
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
After finding too many complicated recipients I decided to create my own quick and basic version for a Vegan Pasta Dough
- 260g Flour (00)
- 140ml water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Extra flour for dusting and kneading
- Salt for the cooking water
- STEP 1Place flour into mixing bowl
- STEP 2Add oil to the flour
- STEP 3Add luke warm water to the mix and blend together
- STEP 4Once the mix has started to take form sprinkle some flour over the work surface and knead the dough until the mix has blended completely
- STEP 5Either roll the dough out to the desired thickness and hand cut your pasta or if you’re lucky enough like myself to have a pasta roller machine with various attachments use that to create the finishing product.
- STEP 6Cooking time varies depending on the temperature of the water you are using and the thickness of the pasta you have made, I find that it averages between 30 seconds and 1 minute