Member recipe by yula-designs
- 150 g butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 200 ml sour cream
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon oil- for brushing
- 1 cup chopped walnut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 8 full tablespoons of strawberry (or other) jam
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- Dough preparation: In a large bowl combine ingredients by the written order. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Cut to 4 peaces.
- Preheat oven to 360Fan
- Each one: Roll into rectangle (make it thin as possible)
- Brush with oil. Spread jam, sprinkle with lemon juice, raisins, walnuts. Roll up (close the sides) .
- Brush with oil, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon. Place on cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until lightly brown.
- Slice while still a little warm.
- Bon Appetite :-)