Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
White Chocolate Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 large cookies
Crunchy, chewy, buttery, white chocolate cookies, perfect for a treat!
- 100g softened butter
- 40g muscovado sugar
- 40g golden caster sugar
- 115g self-raising flour
- 100g white chocolate, roughly chopped into chunks
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 190C/fan 170C and grease two large baking sheets.
- STEP 2Cream the butter and sugars together until pale and fluffy. Beat in the flour and then stir in the white chocolate chunks.
- STEP 3Place heaped spoonfuls, around 10 for large cookies, onto the baking sheets well spread apart, and press down gently (do not completely flatten). Bake for 10-15 minutes or until spread out and a pale golden brown. Leave to cool slightly and then transfer them onto a rack and allow to cool completely (if you can wait!) before eating.