Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Raspberry & Chocolate Muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Muffins
Juicy raspberries and delicious white chocolate form a great partnership in these easy-to-make muffins
- 300g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 150g fresh raspberries
- 100g white chocolate
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Line your muffin tin with ten paper cases.
- STEP 2Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the sugar.
- STEP 3Melt the butter.In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the melted butter and the egg mix into the flour. Stir but take care not to over mix.
- STEP 4Stir in half the raspberries. Cut the white chocolate into small chunks and stir them into the mix.
- STEP 5Spoon the mixture between the cases. Dot with the remaining raspberries. Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden. Let the muffins cool a little before tucking in.