Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Minced Beef Fried Rice
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Very simple Minced Beef Fried Rice dish
- **Main ingredients: 750gm of ground beef
- 4 medium size chicken eggs
- cooked, plain steamed rice, about 4 cups
- 2 stalks of green onions
- about 1/2 head of lettuce
- **Marinate the ground beef: 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 tsp of light soy sauce
- 1 tsp of corn starch
- 1 to 2 tsp of ground white pepper
- 2 tsp of ShaoHsing cooking wine
- STEP 1Mix well. Set aside for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- STEP 2Cut the 1/2 head of lettuce into very thin shreds. Trim end on green onions and cut into fine chops. Break the 4 eggs into a small bowl. Beat the eggs with a small fork.