Pomegranate orange cranberry sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
Sweet, tart and lightly spiced cranberry sauce for the holidays.
- 250ml marmalade
- 175ml pomegranate juice
- 50g brown sugar
- 2 tsp shredded ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 340g fresh cranberries
- STEP 1Heat juice, marmalade, and brown sugar over medium heat until the marmalade and sugar have melted.
- STEP 2Add the ginger, cinnamon, and cloves, and mix well, and bring to a simmer.
- STEP 3Add cranberries and simmer until cranberries fall apart.
- STEP 4Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken as it cools.