Mint Aero Chocolate Cheesecake
Member recipe by elaine_molloy
- 4oz Digestive Biscuits (about 12 mcvities digestives)
- 3oz of Melted Butter
- CHEESECAKE MIXTURE:
- 320g Philadelphia Soft Cheese Cadbury Chocolate
- 250g Icing sugar
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 2 Large Mint Aero Bars
- Crush the digestive biscuits to your preference and slowy add in the melted butter. Again the butter is to your preference. The more butter to more your base will stay together
- Line the tin with cling film as this helps get the cheesecake out easy when it is set. Cover the base of the tin with the crushed biscuit mix.
- Mix together the Philadelphia Soft Cheese Cadbury Chocolate and the icing sugar.
- Whip the whipping cream and then add it to the mixture.
- Grate the 2 Aero bars. Add about 3/4 of it to the mixture and mix together.
- Spread the mixture on top of the biscuit base.
- Add the rest of the grated aero to the top of the cheesecake.
- Now leave to set over night in the fridge.
- Happy eating!!!