Member recipe by gkala79
- Pizza Dough
- Ingredients :-
- 500gm - wheat flour
- 1 tsp - yeast ~ i used mauripan instant yeast
- warm water - as needed
- salt to taste
- sugar - optional
- olive oil - few drops
- 1 can - tuna ~ I used tuna in olive oil
- mayonnaise + dijon mustard sauce
- thousand island sauce
- chilly sauce
- frozen corn kernels
- Combine salt, sugar and yeast into the warm water and mix well. Let it stand for about 10 mins) Pour in the yeast mixture little by little into the flour and using a mixer combine the ingredients well.
- Add in a few drops of olive oil while the mixer is running and add in the yeast mixture as needed. The dough will form to be a soft ball.
- I divided the dough into two and placed it into two separate large bowls. (Lightly grease the bowl before using) Cover the bowl with damp cloth and set aside to rise.
- Mix the tuna with a little salt, dried basil leave and ground black pepper. Set aside. On to the baked pizza base, spread some mayonnaise + dijon mustard sauce.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of mozarella cheese (this is to ensure that the topping doesn't fall off) and followed by the tuna mixture. Arrange the crabsticks and sprinkle some corn kernels.
- Top it with some chilly sauce and thousand island sauce. (Use moderately) Another layer of cheese and back to the oven for 10 mins or until crust gets browned. ENJOY!!!