Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 6
Simple seafood pizza using canned tuna
- Pizza Dough
- 500gm - wheat flour
- 1 tsp - yeast ~ i used mauripan instant yeast
- warm water - as needed
- salt to taste
- sugar - optional
- olive oil - few drops
- 1 can - tuna ~ I used tuna in olive oil
- mayonnaise + dijon mustard sauce
- thousand island sauce
- chilly sauce
- frozen corn kernels
- STEP 1Combine salt, sugar and yeast into the warm water and mix well. Let it stand for about 10 mins)
- STEP 2Pour in the yeast mixture little by little into the flour and using a mixer combine the ingredients well.
- STEP 3Add in a few drops of olive oil while the mixer is running and add in the yeast mixture as needed.
- STEP 4The dough will form to be a soft ball.
- STEP 5I divided the dough into two and placed it into two separate large bowls. (Lightly grease the bowl before using)
- STEP 6Cover the bowl with damp cloth and set aside to rise.
- STEP 7Mix the tuna with a little salt, dried basil leave and ground black pepper. Set aside.
- STEP 8On to the baked pizza base, spread some mayonnaise + dijon mustard sauce.
- STEP 9Sprinkle a thin layer of mozarella cheese (this is to ensure that the topping doesn't fall off) and followed by the tuna mixture.
- STEP 10Arrange the crabsticks and sprinkle some corn kernels.
- STEP 11Top it with some chilly sauce and thousand island sauce. (Use moderately)
- STEP 12Another layer of cheese and back to the oven for 10 mins or until crust gets browned. ENJOY!!!