Wild salmon veggie bowl
- Preparation and cooking time
- no cook
- Serves 2
- 2 carrots
- 1large courgette
- 2 cooked beetroot , diced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ small pack dill , chopped, plus some extra fronts (optional)
- 1small red onion , finely chopped
- 280g poached or canned wild salmon
- 2 tbsp capers in vinegar, rinsed
- STEP 1
Shred the carrots and courgette into long spaghetti strips with a julienne peeler or spiralizer, and pile onto two plates.
- STEP 2
Stir the beetroot, balsamic vinegar, chopped dill and red onion together in a small bowl, then spoon on top of the veg. Flake over chunks of the salmon and scatter with the capers and extra dill, if you like.