- 85g bulghar wheat
- zest 1 lemon and squeeze of juice
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- ½ bunch dill, roughly chopped plus extra leaves to serve
- 4 trout fillets, boneless and skinned
Farmed rainbow trout has pretty, spotty skin…
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
Heat oven to 210C/fan 190C/gas 7. Heat a baking sheet in the oven. Cook bulgar wheat according to the pack, drain, cool and fork in lemon zest and dill.
Divide bulgar wheat between 2 sheets baking parchment. Sandwich together 2 fish fillets and sit on top. Sprinkle over fennel, spring onions, lemon juice, and season to taste.
Wrap the parcels and put on the hot baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12 mins or until fish is opaque and feels firm, top with extra dill and serve.