- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 4
- 400g tagliatelle
- 6 ripe tomatoes , finely chopped
- 100g bag rocket , roughly chopped
- ½ small red onion , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers , rinsed
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 250g tub ricotta
- STEP 1
Immerse the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling salted water and cook for 8-10 minutes until just tender. Meanwhile, mix together the tomatoes, rocket, onion and capers.
- STEP 2
Drain the pasta and return to the pan, off the heat. Pour in the oil and toss until the pasta glistens, then tip in the tomato mixture and toss again. If you’re serving it cold, hold the pasta in the sieve under the cold tap until it’s cool, then toss in the oil and tomato mixture. Season well, add the ricotta in small blobs and gently toss through.