- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 300g pack straight-to-wok noodle
- 1 tbsp oil
- thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetable with peppers and mangetout (we used Sainsbury's read-to-use baby leaf stir-fry)
- handful basil leaves
- 25g roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Mix the peanut butter, chilli sauce, 100ml water and soy sauce to make a smooth satay sauce. Put the noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Stir gently to separate, then drain thoroughly.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a wok, then stir-fry the ginger and harder pieces of veg from the stir-fry mix, such as peppers, for 2 mins. Add the noodles and rest of the veg, then stir-fry over a high heat for 1-2 mins until the veg are just cooked.
- STEP 3
Push the veg to one side of the pan, then pour the peanut sauce into the other side, tilting the pan. Bring to the boil. Mix the sauce with the stir-fry, then sprinkle over the basil leaves and peanuts to serve.