Tagliatelle with tuna, lemon & rocket
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 4
- 300g dried tagliatelle
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 2 x 260g cans tuna in extra virgin olive oil, drained
- a handful of rocket , plus a little extra to garnish
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- STEP 1
Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in another large pan, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- STEP 2
Put the drained tuna in a bowl. Lightly mash with a fork and add to the garlic in the pan, then add the rocket. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and stir in the lemon zest and juice.
- STEP 3
Drain the pasta and add to the tuna mixture. Mix well together and serve immediately, drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil and garnished with extra rocket.