Sweet potato jackets with guacamole & kidney beans
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- a drop of rapeseed oil
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 large avocado
- juice 1 lime, plus 2 wedges
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- ⅓ small pack coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 400g can red kidney beans in water, drained
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7, oil the sweet potatoes, then put them straight on the oven shelf and roast for 45 mins or until tender all the way through when pierced with a knife.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, mash the avocado with the lime juice in a small bowl, then stir in the chilli, tomatoes, coriander and onion.
- STEP 3
Cut the potatoes in half and top with the beans and guacamole. Serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over.