- 1kg (about 4) sweet potato
Sweet potatoes have a creamy texture and a sweet-spicy flavour that makes them ideal for savoury…
- 2½ tbsp half-fat coconut milk
Coconut milk is not the slightly opaque liquid that flows from a freshly opened coconut –…
- 1 red chilli, halved and sliced
- zest 1 lime, and a squeeze of juice
The same shape, but smaller than…
- small pack of coriander, roughly chopped
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Prick the potatoes in several places, pop on a tray and bake for 45-50 mins until soft.
Cut the potatoes in half lengthways and scoop out the flesh. Tip into a bowl and mash well. Stir through the coconut milk, chilli, lime zest and juice, coriander and some seasoning.