Sweet potato, coconut & chilli mash
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1kg (about 4) sweet potato
- 2 ½ tbsp half-fat coconut milk
- 1 red chilli , halved and sliced
- zest 1 lime , and a squeeze of juice
- small pack of coriander , roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Prick the potatoes in several places, pop on a tray and bake for 45-50 mins until soft.
- STEP 2
Cut the potatoes in half lengthways and scoop out the flesh. Tip into a bowl and mash well. Stir through the coconut milk, chilli, lime zest and juice, coriander and some seasoning.