- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g spaghetti
- 100g SunBlush or sundried tomatoes , roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- handful olives , roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp oil from the tomatoes, or olive oil
- 50g vegetarian parmesan -style cheese, grated
- 50g pine nuts , toasted
- STEP 1
Boil the pasta according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, roughly chop the tomatoes. Drain the spaghetti, reserving a cupful of the cooking water in the bottom of the pan.
- STEP 2
With the pan still on the heat, stir the tomatoes, tomato purée, olives, oil and half the cheese into the water and bring to the boil. Simmer for a few mins to make a loose sauce, then season to taste. Toss the pasta and pine nuts through the sauce and serve sprinkled with the rest of the cheese.