- 400g new-season potatoes, scrubbed
The world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of…
- 2 bunches of French Breakfast radishes, leaves washed
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, deseeded and sliced into half moons
- small handful dill fronds, chopped
For the dressing
Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, simmer the potatoes for about 10 mins until tender, then leave to steam-dry until warm.
Meanwhile, whisk together all the dressing ingredients, then halve the warm potatoes and toss through the dressing. Take the potatoes and other ingredients to the picnic separately, then toss everything together to serve.