- 200g trimmed broccoli florets (about 6) halved
- 0.5 x 300g pack Quorn chicken-style pieces (or similar vegetarian product), diced
- 15g ginger , cut into shreds
- 2 garlic cloves , cut into shreds
- 1 red onion , sliced
- 1 roasted red pepper , from a jar, cut into cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 1 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 250g pack cooked brown rice
- STEP 1
In a medium pan, pour boiling water over the broccoli then boil for 4 mins.
- STEP 2
Heat the olive oil in a non-stick wok and stir-fry the ginger, garlic and onion for 2 mins, add the mild chilli powder and stir briefly. Add the vegetarian, chicken-style pieces and stir-fry for 2 mins more. Drain the broccoli and reserve the water. Tip the broccoli into the wok with the soy, honey, red pepper and 4 tbsp broccoli water then cook until heated through. Meanwhile, heat the rice following the pack instructions and serve with the stir-fry.