Spicy prawn soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g bag crunchy stir-fry vegetables
- 140g shiitake mushroom , sliced
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 400g can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 200ml vegetable or fish stock
- 300g medium straight-to-wok noodle
- 200g bag large, raw prawn
- STEP 1
Heat a wok, add the oil, then stir-fry the veg and mushrooms for 2-3 mins. Take out and set aside, then tip the curry paste into the pan and fry for 1 min.
- STEP 2
Pour in the coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil, drop in the noodles and prawns, then reduce the heat and simmer for 4 mins until the prawns are cooked through. Stir in the veg, then serve.