Spicy garlic bread
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 15
- 250g unsalted butter , softened
- small bunch coriander , finely chopped
- 2 red chillies , deseeded and finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 5 ciabatta loaves
- STEP 1
In a small bowl, combine ½ tsp salt with all the ingredients apart from the ciabatta. Mash together with a fork so everything is combined.
- STEP 2
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Using a bread knife, cut diagonal slices into the loaves, about three-quarters of the way through. Spread the butter into the slices, then wrap each loaf in a double layer of foil. Bake in the oven for 15 mins, then open up the foil and bake for a further 10 mins until crispy.