Spicy chicken, mango & jalapeño salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 4
Flavour chicken breasts with coriander, chilli and lime then serve with Mexican corn chips and a fresh, crunchy salad
- 250g pack cherry tomato, sliced or quartered
- 2 tbsp finely chopped jalapeños
- small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime, plus halves to serve
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, torn into bite-sized shreds
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- handful tortilla chips, broken up a little
- STEP 1
Put the cherry tomatoes, jalapeños, coriander, lime juice, onion and oil in a large bowl with some seasoning.
- STEP 2
Pop the remaining ingredients, except the tortilla chips, on top of the dressing. Gently mix the salad together to coat.
- STEP 3
Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top and serve immediately with lime halves.