Spiced prawn cocktail subs
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Makes 6 small rolls
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- ¼ tsp mild curry powder
- squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- 150g cooked North Atlantic prawns
- 6 small sub rolls
- 1 small Little Gem lettuce, leaves picked
- small chunk of cucumber, thinly sliced
- STEP 1
Mix the mayonnaise, mango chutney and curry powder with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice in a bowl. Stir in the prawns, then chill until you’re ready to assemble.
- STEP 2
To serve, split the sub rolls across the top, line each one with a lettuce leaf and a few slices of cucumber, then spoon in the prawn filling.