Spiced cauliflower with chickpeas, herbs & pine nuts
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 large head cauliflower , broken into florets (about 1kg in total)
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tsp each caraway and cumin seed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 400g can chickpea , drained and rinsed
- 100g pine nut
- small bunch each parsley and dill , leaves torn
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the cauliflower, garlic, spices, 2 tbsp oil and some seasoning in a roasting tin, then roast for 30 mins.
- STEP 2
Add the chickpeas, pine nuts and remaining oil to the tin, then cook for 10 mins more. To serve, stir in the herbs with your chosen dressing.