Speedy noodle soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 330ml stock (any you like)
- squeeze chilli paste , to taste
- 2 tsp soy sauce (or veggie alternative)
- 1 sheet straight-to-wok noodle
- handful stir-fry vegetable
- crushed peanut
- STEP 1
Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan, stir in a squeeze chilli paste and soy sauce, then drop in 1 sheet straight-to-wok noodles.
- STEP 2
Simmer for a few mins until all the noodles have separated.
- STEP 3
Add a handful stir-fry veg, reserving any leafy bits until later.
- STEP 4
Simmer for 1 min until the veg is just tender. Stir in the leafy veg, then simmer for 1 min more.
- STEP 5
Serve in a deep bowl, scattered with crushed peanuts.