- 100g barbecue sauce
- 1-2 tbsp chipotle paste, or more if you like it spicy
- 2 large ready-made pizza bases
- 175g mozzarella, grated (ready-grated is fine)
- 200g can sweetcorn, drained
Also known as corn on the cob, sweetcorn is composed of rows of tightly packed golden yellow…
- 300g jar red pepper, drained and torn into slices
- 200g cooked sliced chicken
Chicken's many plus points - its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it…
- small pack coriander, leaves only
- 2 fat green chillies, sliced, seeds removed (optional)
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Mix the barbecue and chipotle sauce in a bowl. Place the pizza bases on 2 large baking trays and spread over the sauce. Scatter the mozzarella over the pizzas, then top with the sweetcorn, peppers and chicken.
Bake for 20 mins, swapping the trays over halfway through cooking, until the cheese has melted and the pizza is piping hot. Scatter with the coriander and the green chillies, if you like it extra spicy.