Smoked trout & pea pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 2
- 175g fusilli or other pasta
- 100g frozen peas
- 125g pack smoked trout fillets
- 3 rounded tbsp 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 rounded tsp horseradish sauce
- STEP 1
Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to pack instructions, adding the peas for the last 3 mins. Meanwhile, flake the trout and set aside, then mix the yogurt with the horseradish, salt and pepper.
- STEP 2
Drain the pasta, then return to the pan and stir in the trout and yogurt, letting the heat of the pasta warm the sauce. Tastes great with a crisp green salad.