Shells with balsamic tomatoes & mozzarella
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g pasta shells
- 250g pack cherry tomato , quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 x balls of mozzarella , cubed
- bunch of basil , leaves roughly torn
- grated parmesan , to serve
- STEP 1
Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Drain, reserving a few tablespoons of water in the pan. Return pasta to the pan over a medium heat and add the tomatoes, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- STEP 2
Cook for 1-2 mins, then season and stir through mozzarella and basil. Serve with grated parmesan.