Seeded bagel tuna melt
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 mixed seed bagels
- 200g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- juice 1 lemon
- 1 bunch spring onion , roughly chopped
- tomato , sliced into thin rounds
- handful grated mature cheddar
- STEP 1
Heat the grill. Split open the bagels, lay them on a baking sheet, then toast both sides until golden. Meanwhile, tip the tuna into a bowl and add the mayonnaise, lemon juice and spring onions. Season to taste and mix well.
- STEP 2
Spread the tuna mix over the bottom half of each of the 4 bagels and top with tomato slices. Sprinkle over a handful of grated cheddar, then grill for 1 min until melted. Finish with the bagel tops and serve.